Once we get your home on the market and a prospective tenant is found there are several things we do before placing them in the property.
First we Qualify the Tenant(s) by doing the following:
• Get a Full Lease Application on each Prospective Tenant
• Do Credit Check on each applicant
• Verify Previous Rental History
• Verify Employment History
Second, we Order a "Make Ready" on the Property:
• Door Locks are Re-keyed
• Carpets are Cleaned
• Schedule Contractors for any repairs if necessary
• Do a pre-move in inspection of the property
Management and Property Accountability:
• Make routine occasional property inspections
• Collect Rent
• Schedule and manage repairs as necessary
• Keep an accounting of rents and repairs
• Initiate and Represent the owner in eviction proceedings
How Security Deposits are Handled:
• The security deposit is collected from the tenant and is just that, security that the tenant puts up as a promise to perform on the lease agreement, to take care of the property and leave it in the condition they received it in.
• The Security Deposit is held in an escrow account for the owner and is returned to the tenant within 30 day of their move out, after a post-move out inspection and minus any costs for repairs.
Leasing and Property Management Fee:
• The fee for leasing your property is the first full month’s rent. Part of this is paid to the agent that brings an approved tenant.
• Our management fee is 9% of the monthly rents collected beginning with the first month’s rent.